The Dahua Network Security System provides all the components to quickly install, configure, and employ a complete video surveillance solution. The IP cameras offer the clarity of 4 MP video, and the NVR offers built-in motion detection algorithms, alarm triggers, and customized recording modes. The NVR also features Plug and Play technology to connect quickly to cameras on the same network. Each component accepts a PoE power supply to facilitate installation.
The NVR offers a variety of configurable recording options and schedules that saves HDD space and active monitoring time. The NVR monitors incoming video and can be programmed to record if motion is detected or if an alarm is triggered. The NVR can also be programmed to record on a schedule or at different intervals. The recording options and schedules can be set for each individual camera or copied to all cameras.
4 MP Network Cameras Features
- 4 MP at 20 fps Maximum Resolution
- 2.8 mm Fixed Lens
- Maximum IR Length 30 m (98 ft) with Smart IR
- Intelligent Video System
- IP67 Environmental Protection
4K Network Video Recorder Features
- Embedded Quad-core Processor
- Smart H.265+ and Smart H.264+ Dual Codec
- Up to 8 MP Resolution for Preview and Playback
- Up to 2 Channels of 8 MP or 4 Channels of 1080p Decoding
- 80 Mbps Incoming Bandwidth