Nest Cam NC4101US IQ Outdoor Security Camera.
Imagine you're away. A stranger hops your fence.
You get a phone alert.
Your Nest Cam Outdoor believes someone's in the backyard.
You check your feed and see a person sneaking around.
You speak into the app and he runs off.
Nest Cam Outdoor helps you look after home 24/7.
So you can know about a break-in before it happens.
Standing watch 24/7. Rain or shine.
You don't want a security camera that sleeps on the job, takes a raincheck during a storm, or makes your house look unwelcoming. Nest Cam Outdoor is beautiful, weatherproof, and it plugs into power so you never have to worry about dead batteries.
Records everything. Just in case.
Some cameras that rely on batteries can turn on only when they sense motion. But if they miss something, you do too. With a Nest Aware subscription, Nest Cam continuously records up to 30 days of video securely in the cloud. So you never miss a thing.
Alerts you when something happens.
You can't always be watching your video feed. Nest Cam looks for motion and listens for loud sounds, like a boom or the crash from a window breaking. Then it can alert you with a photo from the event, and even save some pictures in the Nest app for three hours.
Knows a person from a thing.
Get alerts that matter. When you subscribe to Nest Aware, advanced cloud algorithms pick out the activity you care about.
- Person alerts - Get a special alert when Nest Cam Outdoor sees a human. Like if a person is walking up the front steps, or if someone's head appears in the frame.
- Activity Zones - Get alerts when something happens in important areas, like the driveway or front door.
Don't just watch. Listen in and talk back.
Nest Cam Outdoor has a built-in speaker and mic so you can scare off a suspicious visitor when you're out, or let the delivery man know to leave the package at the door.
See what you've missed.
If you miss an alert, you can always see activity for the last three hours in the Nest app. So you'll know if there was a lurker on your doorstep and see a photo of him.
- Quickly find what you're looking for - Three days ago, someone stole your package. With Sightline, you don't have to dig through the video to spot the thief.
- See a day in seconds - And find the moment you're looking for fast.
- The information you need - Know where activity happened, when it started and when it ended.
- Snapshots of critical moments - Sightline doesn't just show you a random thumbnail of an event. It automatically zooms in on the action. So you can see right away if it's worth watching.
See the world in high definition.
A camera is only as good as the clarity of its image. Some cameras say they have HD, but their sensors and plastic lenses give you lower image quality. Nest Cam has an all-glass lens so you'll get true 1080p HD image quality, day and night.
- Shows you the whole scene - 130 degree wide-angle view to show you as much as possible.
- Streams every detail - With 1080p HD and 8x zoom, you can see every detail.
- Clear as day. Even at night - Night Vision evenly illuminates the view.
Keep the whole neighborhood safe.
Home security can help stop a burglar from coming through your door. But neighborhood security can prevent crime altogether. Make a public or password-protected live stream to share with your neighbors so everyone can help keep each other safe.
Create and share clips.
Nest Cam records everything so you can save exactly the moments you want. Create and download clips to share with your neighbors or the police. Or turn hours of footage into a mini time-lapse film.
Just plug in the cable and adapter, mount the camera and go. Or for an even simpler installation, find a Nest Pro to do it for you.
Everything works together to keep you safe.
Nest Cam Indoor and Nest Cam Outdoor work with other Nest products to help keep your home safe and secure. You can even connect Nest to light bulbs and window shades to make it look like you're home when you're not.
By purchasing this product you agree that you are either (i) dealer and contractor who are authorized by Nest to purchase and resell the Product as part of an installed application, or (ii) commercial building owner or developer who hires installing contractors or who has trained, professional maintenance staff to install the Product in the buildings of such owner and developer.