ANAFI Thermal’s unique camera integrates two high-quality sensors to capture both the invisible and the visible.
A FLIR radiometric sensor for thermal images that reveals extreme temperatures, insulation voids, sources of cold and warm air leaks, signs of moisture damage.
- FLIR Lepton 3.5 microbolometer sensor (radiometric)
- Sensor resolution: 160x120
- Temperature range : -10°C to +140°C (High-gain) or -10°C to 400°C (Low-gain)
- Thermal sensitivity: <50mK
Sony sensor specifically designed for visual inspection, RGB data capture for photogrammetry or scouting and reconnaissance.
- Sony CMOS sensor 1/2.4'' 21MP
- 4K HDR video recording capabilities
- Adobe DNG/RAW and P-LOG professional formats
A unique camera system specific to ANAFI:
- 3-axis hybrid stabilization (2-axis mechanical combined with 3-axis electronic)
- Controllable tilt: +/-90° (from zenith to nadir views)
- Up to x3 digital zoom (in thermal and visible views)