In busy outdoor public venues, users and operators need fast, reliable connectivity. Whether it's smartphones running bandwidth-hungry voice and video applications, Internet of Things (IoT) sensors, or "Smart City" connected devices, crowded outdoor spaces demand high-performance Wi-Fi.
The Ruckus T610 delivers blazing-fast connectivity for medium-density outdoor deployments, with data rates up to 2.5Gbps-the highest available data rates for Wi-Fi clients. Patented Ruckus adaptive antenna technology improves signal quality for every connected device, everywhere. And the AP delivers all of this in an industrial-grade enclosure that can stand up to the rigors of the elements in practically any outdoor space.
The T610 is purpose-built for busy public venues such as outdoor campuses and hotspots, arenas, convention centers, and transportation hubs. It provides industrial-grade features such as secure image download and an IP67-compliant USB port, making it easy to deploy IoT applications for Smart Cities or large-scale video surveillance/ monitoring systems. It's the perfect choice for medium-density deployments with standard Ethernet backhaul that require premium wireless performance.
The T610 802.11ac Wi-Fi AP incorporates patented technologies found only in the Ruckus Wi-Fi portfolio.
Additionally, the T610 provides a full complement of next-generation 802.11ac features. 802.11ac Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) support allows the AP to simultaneously transmit to multiple client devices, drastically improving airtime efficiency and overall throughput for all clients-even non-Wave 2 devices. SmartMesh™ wireless meshing technology accelerates time-to-deployment and eliminates the cost associated with running Ethernet cabling between multiple access points in the network.
- Extended coverage with patented BeamFlex+ utilizing multi-directional antenna patterns.
- Improve throughput with ChannelFly, which dynamically finds less congested Wi-Fi channels to use.
Whether you're deploying ten or ten thousand APs, the T610 is also easy to manage through Ruckus' appliance, virtual and cloud management options.
- 802.11ac Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO)
- Concurrent dual-band (5 GHz/2.4 GHz) support
- 2533 Mbps maximum PHY rate (1733Mbps in 5GHz; 800Mbps in 2.4GHz)
- BeamFlex+ (PD-MRC) adaptive antenna technology, with support for 4000+ unique antenna patterns enables up to 4dB of additional gain and up to 10dB of additional interference mitigation
- Unmatched Rx sensitivity down to -104dBm
- 802.11ac standard Tx Beamforming
- Space Time Block Coding for optimized client performance Improved Maximum Ratio Combining (MRC) for best-in-class receive sensitivity
- Low Density Parity Check (LDPC) for increased data throughput at all ranges
- 256-QAM support on 5GHz and 2.4GHz
- 802.3af/at mode of operation
OUTDOOR CHARACTERISTICS AND MOUNTING
- One 1 x 1GbE port for backhaul
- Second 1GbE port, for Link Aggregation
- Support for IoT applications and enhanced location-based services via an IP67 compliant USB interface
- IP67 rated, -40 °C to +65 °C
- Mounting options for fast and easy deployment: wall or pole mountable
- SPoT™ Real-time location engine and analytics software
- Cloudpath™ Security and management software
- SmartCell Insight (Network analytics engine)
- Enhanced hardware-based platform security enabling secure image download