The TL-TP70-HDIR replaces a traditional HDMI cable with active electronics designed specifically for sending video signals up to 230 feet. Plus, built-in IR control signal embedding allow you to also transmit bi-directional IR commands with the HDMI stream. In actual practice, this means you can use the TL-TP70-HDIR to send audio and video signals from your source device (often a switcher, cable box, or DVD player) to your destination device (often a display or projector) and control the source device remotely...all using a single twisted pair cable. In other words, you can install your source device in a remote closet or cabinet and control it with the same remote control used for your display. Now that’s a clean installation!
- Transmit HDMI & IR over a single twisted pair cable
- Extend 1080p HD up to 230 ft. (70m.)
- Extend 4K@30 HD up to 130 ft. (40m.)
- Embedded bi-directional IR control
- System powered from either the transmitter or receiver
- Audio Return Channel (ARC)