Out-of-Band Visibility, Access & Control
The Vertiv Avocent ACS8000 Cellular advanced serial console server series delivers secure in-band and out-of-band visibility and control to downstream equipment in enterprise data centers, as well as cloud and colocation facilities. Now with cellular capabilities, the Vertiv Avocent ACS8000 Cellular provides flexibility to access devices when wired networks are down (failover) or not available at the device location. This serial console system serves as a secure management gateway and single point of entry keeping you connected to critical IT equipment even in the event of partial or total data center outages. With environmental monitoring, IoT integration, and remote networking abilities, the Vertiv Avocent ACS8000 Cellular is ideal for edge locations, enterprise data centers, and hyperscale or colocation facilities.
- In-band and out-of-band connectivity and control for connected devices
- Cellular connectivity when Ethernet connections are either limited or when cellular connectivity is needed
- Single IP address management, acting as an IoT gateway for connected sensors and digital inputs and outputs
- Single-point-of-entry security for all downstream equipment
- Auto-discovery and native command settings for monitoring and management of Vertiv and third-party equipment
- USB and environmental sensor ports for external devices and environmental monitoring