Single/Split Phase, Low TCO, Pay As You Grow
The Vertiv Liebert APS 5-20kVA Scalable to 20kVA N+1 is a modular online double conversion uninterruptible power supply (UPS) designed for room or row-based applications. It comes in 5kVA/4.5kW increments whether it is a 208V single phase UPS or 120/208V split phase UPS, with step-down transformer or transformer-free. Liebert APS UPS offers module-level redundancy that allows you to maintain flexibility for the future while ensuring maximum power availability to your critical systems. This UPS provides hot-swappable FlexPower assemblies and battery modules that are quickly and easily installed or replaced without disrupting power. The addition of power capacity or battery modules as needed or pay as you grow design allows for better CAPEX/OPEX budget management. This modular UPS includes these features:
- Online Double Conversion Technology in this UPS means power protection and conditioning.
- User replaceable and hot-swappable
- Up to 92% Energy Efficiency, which supports sustainability and reduces TCO
- With on-board controls, modules can take itself offline without causing unit to shutdown
- Has intelligent battery management including temperature-compensated charging to prolong battery life
- Can operate in a temporary overload state to up to 200% load.