Our 1,000 ft Quad-Shielded Coaxial Cable is constructed of 18AWG with a copper clad steel conductor providing a higher level of shielding for signal retention.
Great for various applications such as CCTV, Audio/Video and data communications. With the incredible flexibility of the wire, it makes it very easy to install while providing high quality images. Available in white and black color, UL listed and supports CL2 guidelines.
- 18 AWG copper-clad steel conductor
- Foam PE
- 60% plus 40% aluminum braid
- Coaxial cable for environment requiring moderate coverage and low bandwidth
- Flexible enough to offer a variety of options to suit a specific need
- Fully compatible with security devices
Name: ADI PRO RN-7001101 RG6 Quad-Shielded CATV Cable, 60% AL 40% AL Braid, 18/1 CCS, Non-Plenum, 1000' (304.8m) Pull Box, White, ADI PRO, ADI PRO
Category: ADI PRO, Wire & Cable, Coaxial Cables, ADI Choice
Country of Origin: Vietnam. Country of origin is subject to change.