To disarm the security system, just present Tag to the reader on the keypad. This copy-protected key fob allows you to manage security modes without a password, user account and access to the Ajax app. To identify users quickly and securely, KeyPad Plus features the DESFire® technology. It is the best-in-class contactless solution to identify the user by card or key fob. DESFire® is based on the ISO 14443 international standard and combines comprehensive 128-bit encryption and copy protection. This technology is also used in transportation systems of European capitals and access systems at NASA. In the app, you can set the name and access permissions for each key fob. You always know who and when changed the security mode — every action is recorded in the event log. A system administrator can revoke or restrict Tag access permissions in real time. Tag and Pass are encrypted contactless access devices for managing the security modes of the Ajax security system. They have the same functions and differ only in their body: Tag is a key fob, and Pass is a card.
- One Tag can be connected to up to 13 security system control panels. Ajax Tag only works with KeyPad Plus keyboards.
- With one key, the user can control the alarm both at home and in the office.
- DESFire technology for contactless communication
- Service life is up to ten years.
- The security administrator can restrict or revoke Tag access rights in real time.
Name: AJAX 42851.90.WH Contactless Key Fob, 10-Piece, White, AJAX SYSTEMS CH, AJAX
Category: AJAX, Intrusion, Alarm Control Panels & Keypads, Key Fobs
Country of Origin: Ukraine. Country of origin is subject to change.