The Atlona JunoX™ 451 (AT-JUNO-451) is a 4x1 HDMI switcher for high dynamic range (HDR) formats. It is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. The JunoX 451 is ideal for residential applications with the latest as well as emerging 4K/UHD and HDR sources and displays. It is compatible with all video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats supported in the HDMI 2.0a specification, plus the ability to pass metadata for HDR content. The JunoX 451 includes EDID management features and automatic input switching. It also supports the HDMI Audio Return Channel for receiving digital audio from a television, and includes a TOSLINK digital audio output for sending this audio an AV receiver or soundbar. This JunoX Series HDMI switcher can be controlled via Ethernet, RS-232, and IR. A handheld IR remote control is included.
The JunoX 451 is designed to deliver dependable, pristine-quality image presentations in residential as well as commercial applications. It includes Atlona's award-winning 10 year limited product warranty and customer support services, so that integrators can specify, purchase, and install with confidence.Applications
- Installations utilizing the latest UHD and HDR sources such as Ultra HD Blu-ray players, plus compatible televisions and projectors
- TV showrooms requiring reliable content distribution to televisions, to properly demonstrate the quality and appeal of 4K and HDR programming
- Professional AV applications with full-motion, highly detailed 4K graphics presentations for visualization, 3D renderings, simulations, and more
4x1 HDMI Switcher
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- Delivers high performance, reliable HDMI signal switching.
- Easy to install and deploy in residential and commercial applications.
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Compatibility with new and emerging 4K/UHD and HDR-capable sources and displays.
- Fully supports video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats in the HDMI 2.0a specification.
Automatic input selection using hot plug detect and video detection technology
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection.
- Allows protected content stream to pass between devices.
- Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status.
- Enables simplified, automatic system operation with no user intervention necessary.
Delivers return audio from a TV to an optical digital audio output
- Manages EDID communications with the source through a display's EDID or internally stored EDID.
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system.
TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR control
- Supports the HDMI Audio Return Channel and provides a return audio pathway from a television to an AV receiver or soundbar over the TOSLINK digital audio output.
- Easy and convenient integration of television audio for over-the-air broadcasts, smart TV apps, and more.
- Flexible control options for compatibility with third-party control systems.
- Reduces integration time and costs. Includes a convenient handheld IR remote control.