The Atlona AT-OME-EX-TX-WP is an HDBaseT transmitter for video up to 4K/60 4:2:0, plus embedded audio, control, and USB over distances up to 330 feet (100 meters). It features a US one-gang, Decora-style wallplate form factor, and includes interchangeable black and white wallplates and faceplates. Part of the Omega™ Series of integration products for modern AV communications and collaboration, the OME-EX-TX-WP is HDCP 2.2 compliant and transmits RS-232 control signals. With a matching HDBaseT receiver, the integrated USB extension addresses the challenge of connecting between USB devices at remote locations, and is ideal for software video conferencing and touch or interactive displays. The OME-EX-TX-WP includes a USB 2.0 host interface for a PC, plus a peripheral device such as a speakerphone, microphone, or keyboard and mouse. This transmitter is ideal for use with Omega Series receivers as well as switchers with HDBaseT inputs. It is available with the OME-EX-RX receiver as the OME-EX-WP-KIT.
The OME-EX-TX-WP incorporates many popular integration convenience features, while delivering excellent performance and value for 4K presentation and video conferencing applications. The OME-EX-TX-WP can be remotely powered through Power over Ethernet (PoE) by the OME-EX-RX, OME-SR21, OME-PS62, or other Omega Series receiver or switcher.
Complete system integration - The OME-EX-TX-WP and OME-SR21 together provide a compact, yet comprehensive and cost-effective integration solution, with 4K scaling, display control, HDBaseT link testing, and audio system interfacing provided by the receiver.
Lecture hall and training room applications - This transmitter is ideal for extending AV connectivity from an OME-PS62 in a central equipment rack to lecterns as well as remote wall and floor box locations, where presenters can easily access the system.
Video conferencing - The OME-EX-TX-WP and a compatible Omega Series receiver or switcher are ideal for soft codec and web-based conferencing applications, with the ability to integrate with PCs, cameras, speakerphones, and microphones.
The OME-EX-TX-WP is not compatible with the Atlona HDVS-300 system for USB extension.
US one-gang enclosure for Decora-style wallplate openings -interchangeable black or white trim kits
- Allows inconspicuous installation on a wall, in furniture, or in a floor box. Includes black and white wallplates and faceplates.
- Meets end user requirements for conveniently accessible yet discreet AV connectivity
Video, audio, power, and data over category cable utilizing HDBaseT technology
- Transmits up to 330 feet (100 meters) @ 1080p with CAT5e/6 or 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
USB 2.0 interfacing and extension up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- USB type B interface for connection to a host PC, plus a USB type A port for a peripheral device such as a microphone, speakerphone, or a keyboard and mouse
- Provides an ideal USB integration solution for software video conferencing and other applications
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 chroma subsampling
- Compatible with sources up to 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30 4:4:4
- Supports HDMI data rates up to 10 Gbps from PCs, media players, and Ultra HD Blu-ray players