When connected to the CT-V900-A controller’s expansion bus, each CA-A480-A can control up to 16 floors. The CA-A480-A floor control relays can be interfaced directly with an elevator’s floor control buttons.
When a valid card is presented, the appropriate floor control relays will be activated, allowing the cardholder to select the desired floor. Destination Controlled Mode, which requires a CA-A482-P Destination Reporting Module, offers far superior event trail and user accountability.
- 16 on-board floor control relays
- Fire control input
- Control up to 64 floors and 2 elevator cabs
- Destination reporting (requires CA-A482-P Destination Reporting Module)
- Connects directly to the RS-485 E-BUS
- Backup battery with selectable battery charge current
- Individual schedules per floor with on-board 12VDC power supply
- Fully supervised with comprehensive LED display
- 1 Fire alarm input
Name: CDVI CA-A480-A Centaur Elevator Controller, CDVI Group, CDVI
Category: CDVI, Access Control, Control Panels, Control Panel Modules
Country of Origin: France. Country of origin is subject to change.