These hard-working multi-purpose electromagnetic locks enhance building security and install quickly. Several standard features make these magnets the "workhorse" of the industry.
The adjustable mounting bracket has been enhanced with keyhole mounting to support the magnet's weight during initial installation, freeing the installer's hands to affix the magnet mounting screws. The removable cavity cover offers quick, easy access to wiring.
- Keyhole mounting for ease of installation
- Up to 1,200lbs Holding Force
- Convenient plug-in wiring terminals
- Easy-access wiring cavity
- Stabilizing 4-bolt “drop stop” mounting
- Surge protection
- Built-in time delay (instant release with adjustable relock, programmable from 0-35seconds)
- Designed to overcome residual magnetism
- 230mA Auto-Sensing 12-24VDC (Max at 12VDC for 8310, 460mA for 8320)
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- CAN/ULC S104 UL 10C 1-1/2-Hours
- Optional Door Status Sensor (DSS)/ Security Condition Sensor (SCS) Available
Name: RCI 8310 MultiMag Single Magnet Electromagnetic Lock, DSS/SCS, 12/24 VDC, Brushed Anodized Aluminum, dormakaba Holding, RCI by dormakaba
Category: RCI by dormakaba, Access Control, Locking Devices, Magnetic Locks
Country of Origin: China. Country of origin is subject to change.