The HDCVI DVR offers 4K recording on each HDCVI channel and a host of advanced features and functions. The takes advantage of HDCVI technology for easy integration into existing video surveillance systems while leveraging existing networks, cabling, and cameras. Penta-brid access technology seamlessly records video from HDCVI, AHD, TVI, CVBS, and IP sources simultaneously on each channel.
The utilizes the Smart H.265+ Codec to significantly improve encoding efficiency and to reduce bandwidth and storage costs. In addition to the advanced codec, the supports Internet of Things (IoT) functionality and Point of Sale (PoS) integration. This recorder is the ideal solution for actively monitoring and recording video feeds in a wide range of applications including public venues, retail stores, transportation hubs and access ways, personal property and homes, and educational institutions.
- 4K at 7 fps Recording Resolution on All HDCVI Channels
- 4TB HDD preinstalled
- Dual-stream Video Recording
- Smart H.265+ and H.264 Dual Codec
- Auto-detection and Auto-configuration of Video Inputs
- 16 + 16 IP Camera Channels, each channel up to 8 MP
- Maximum 128 Mbps Incoming Bandwidth
- Smart Search and Intelligent Video System
- Internet of Things (IoT) and Point of Sale (POS) Support
- Spot Output