The latest EverFocus digital video recorder generation is based on H.264 compression technology, resulting in enhanced recording capacity and improved network image transmission speed with high image quality. The 1080p full HD mobile DVR EMV400FHD can support 4 channels analog SD/HD cameras, delivering and recording up to 1080p full HD resolution.
Its comprehensive features along with the embedded 3-axis g-sensor function enable the almost universal application of this full HD mobile DVR series. It supports various interfaces such as three USB ports / RS-485 / RS-232 / Panic Button / CAN bus / GPS, 3G/4G and Wi-Fi Antenna. The design of RCA video/audio outputs at front panel makes your installation easy. You can install one 2.5”hard disk in the HD mobile DVR. You can also install one SD Card for alarm event backup recording. The User Interface has been specially designed to fit mobile small-sized monitors.
EMV400FHD is equipped with anti-shock and anti-vibration housing. M12 connectors are also equipped. The power supply supports voltage regulator, and delay on/off. In addition, the Full HD mobile DVRs are SAE-J1455, EN50155, E-Mark, CE, and FCC certified.
You can use EverFocus Mobile Applications, MobileFocus, to remotely view the camera streams from the HD mobile DVR through your handheld devices; or use EverFocus Xfleet Management Server System for remote fleet management. You can also use EverFocus EF-Reader to remotely back up recordings from the HDD/SD card of the mobile DVRs. The full HD mobile DVR is the ideal solution for your mobile surveillance needs.
- Full HD mobile DVR (supports Analog SD/HD cameras)
- Up to 1080p full HD resolution for recording
- Dual-stream from H.264 video compression
- eZ.Controller function: Control camera OSD settings and PTZ operation directly from DVR end
- Supports HDD (up to 1TB) or SSD
- Provides one 1Gb Ethernet port
- 3-axis G-sensor embedded
- Multiple serial interfaces
- Internal temperature control (built-in 2 heaters)
- IR remote control function
- M12 Aviation connectors adopted
- Archives recordings to the USB storage device
- Supports mobile applications (MobileFocus)
- Multiple network monitoring: Web viewer, Xfleet management server system
- Certificates: CE, FCC, EN50155, E-Mark, SAE-J1455 (shock & vibration only)