The ANN-S/PG Interface module connects either a serial or parallel printer with a compatible Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP) to print real-time logs of system events, detector status reports, and event histories. The ANN-S/PG and the FACP communicate over a two-wire serial interface employing the ANN-BUS communication format. A single four-conductor unshielded cable may be used for both power and data communications.
- Auto-configure menu selection allows programmer to bring all the devices attached to the ANN-BUS on-line quickly.
- Surface mounts directly to wall.
- Can be remotely located up to 6,000 feet (1,829 m) from the panel.
- May be powered by 24 VDC from the host FACP or by remote power supply.
- Connects a remote printer using a standard cable (DB-9 for a serial printer; DB-25 for a parallel printer).
Name: Fire-Lite ANN-S/PG Serial/Parallel Printer Interface Module, Honeywell International, Inc, Fire-Lite Alarms by Honeywell
Category: Fire-Lite Alarms by Honeywell, Fire, Fire Control Panels, Control Panel Modules
Country of Origin: United States. Country of origin is subject to change.