The 6160V Talking Alpha Display Keypad is easy to install and simple to use. It takes the guesswork out of operating a security system by speaking system status and zone information in plain English. Homeowners can also use the 6160V to record and playback voice messages.
The attractive white console blends with any décor, and features a contoured, removable door that conceals illuminated soft-touch keys. The oversized function keys remain easily accessible even when the keypad door is closed. The 6160V also has a new larger and brighter 32-character display with easy-to-read plain-English messages.
- Speaks system status and zone information
- Zones and system events displayed in plain English
- Family message center
- Large, easy-to-use keypad
- No confusing blinking lights
- Four programmable function keys
- Keys continuously backlit for visibility
- White with removable door; fits any décor
- Dimensions:5-5/16"H x 7-3/8"W x 1-3/16"D (135mm x 190mm x 30mm)
- Compatible with all VISTA® Controls Need VISTA-15P/VISTA-20P for voice chime
Name: Honeywell Home 6160V Talking Alpha Display Keypad with Message Recording for VISTA Systems, Resideo, Honeywell Home
Category: Honeywell Home, Intrusion, Alarm Control Panels & Keypads, Keypads
Country of Origin: Mexico. Country of origin is subject to change.