The RCI 910TC Series touchless switches is designed for touchless door activation in any facility. It functions by triggering activation of automatic door openers by hand gesture or use of a remote fob. It can make the difference when it comes to a clean, hygienic facility. The 910TC Series is ideal for use in healthcare facilities, restaurants, schools, offices and restrooms by minimizing touchpoints.
- Energy: 12-24VDC 50/25mA
- Range: 1" to 2" (30mm - 50mm)
- Switch Mode: Momentary
- Switch Configuration: SPDT
- Also available 910TC-HC - with alternate icon on faceplate and 910TC-SS stainless steel faceplate
- Available with optional remote fob and receiver
- Available in standard single-gang (910TC) or mullion (narrow 910NTC) models
- Available with French faceplates
- Available with Stainless Steel faceplates
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty
Name: RCI 910TC-WRM-WRB Standard Touchless Actuator with Remote Module and Transmitter, Black, dormakaba Holding, RCI by dormakaba
Category: RCI by dormakaba, Access Control, Egress Devices, Request to Exit Devices
Country of Origin: China. Country of origin is subject to change.