The 6 series centerline strikes are available in standard profile or low-profile options to accommodate different latch projections. This heavy-duty series combines several requested key features. Standard features include a multi-voltage single solenoid, selectable lock mode (no tools necessary), horizontal adjustment, and plug-in wire connectors. ¼” horizontal adjustment makes installations faster and easier. Plus, with the RCI 6 series there will be less pressure on installer’s strike inventory, because these RCI strikes do it all.
- Standard profile accommodates 3/4" (19mm) and Low-profile accommodates 1/2" (12.7mm) or 5/8" (16mm) latch projections
- 1/4" (6.4mm) horizontal adjustment
- Plug-in wire connectors
- Trim plate included to cover up irregular frame cut-out
- 375mA Field-Selectable 12/24VDC, 12-24VAC (At 12VDC)
- 1,500lbf Static 70ft-lb Dynamic (04 & 14 faceplates only. Grade 2, 1,000lbf static for 05, 07 & 08 faceplates)
- 500,000 Cycles (04 & 14 faceplates only. Grade 2, 1,000lbf static for 05, 07 & 08 faceplates)
- Field-Selectable Fail-Secure & Fail-Safe
- Optional Latch & Keeper Monitor Models Available
Name: RCI S6514X32D 6 Series Centerline Electric Strike, Standard Profile, ANSI Square Corners, Brushed Stainless Steel, dormakaba Holding, RCI by dormakaba
Category: RCI by dormakaba, Access Control, Locking Devices, Electric Strikes, Year End Sale
Country of Origin: Canada. Country of origin is subject to change.