SDC’s 295 battery powered keyless cabinet locks provide an easy, economical solution for security and keyless access control for a wide variety of cabinet doors, drawers, storage lockers and more. Quickly and easily add/delete up to 30 individual user PIN codes with programmable keypad. Powered by two AAA batteries, the need for low voltage wiring is eliminated. 295 battery powered keyless entry cabinet lock provides security and access control for indoor commercial and residential, metal and wood cabinetry, files, desks, lockers, electrical enclosures, display cases and portable carts. The 295 is designed for new or retrofit cam lock compatible doors and drawers.
- Battery powered (2 AAA)
- One master code with full programming and control capabilities
- One sub-master code with limited programming for user codes, maintained unlock, unlock time only
- Multiple locking cam positions
- Programmable multiple or one-time use mode
- 30 users
- Unlock time programmable from 1-9 seconds (factory default 3 seconds)
- Keypad tamper lockout
- Concealed mechanical key override
- Battery failure override
Name: SDC 295 Standalone Programmable Cabinet Lock, Security Door Controls, Security Door Controls
Category: Security Door Controls, Access Control, Locking Devices, Electronic Locks
Country of Origin: Taiwan. Country of origin is subject to change.