The HyperSpike® TCPA-10 is engineered to cut through high ambient indoor and outdoor environments with clear and authoritative audio signals and voice notification. The five power settings have been designed to interface with industry standard amplification, and 90° wide acoustic beam makes it an ideal notification tool for indoor and outdoor areas.
The optional dual mount system creates a 180° wide beam that is ideal for outdoor perimeter use. The TCPA-10 best-in-class acoustic coverage allows for fewer units to be installed in large indoor and outdoor areas, lowering installation and long-term maintenance costs while improving intelligibility and aesthetics. Best-in-industry voice quality and intelligibility, combined with sharp and high impact tone capability, make it the right choice for ensuring messages are heard and understood.
- Industry leading voice intelligibility (STI) PA = Excellent
- 139 dB Max SPL @ 1M
- Rated for Indoor or Outdoor Applications
- Universal Mounting Interface
- Built-in 25/70/100V transformer or 4/8 Ohm configurable
- Durable rugged construction
- Extremely efficient producing 129 dB SPL peak at 1M with 4W of power
- Dimensions: 10.1”H x 10.1”W x 11.3” D
- Performs to NEMA 3R standards
Name: System Sensor 90219A-802-04-L HyperSpike TCPA-10 Long Range Speaker, UL1480 C1D2, 4 ohm, Gray, System Sensor
Category: System Sensor, Fire, Fire Notification Appliances, Speakers
Country of Origin: United States. Country of origin is subject to change.