XPRSL XProtect Retail Server License
XProtect Retail is an investigation tool for performing advanced transaction data analysis. It helps retailers optimize store operations and
increase profit by identifying fraud and reducing shrinkage. Based on transaction data from point-of-sale (POS) or automated teller
machines (ATMs) typically gathered in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, XProtect Retail links data with corresponding video from
relevant cameras. Advanced search options, full video documentation and a set of pre-defined performance indicators make it easy to
maintain a complete overview of store operations, cash registers/tills and employees so you can protect your entire business and
The XProtect Retail solution offers an Application Programming Interface (API) which enables the customer to populate the Milestone
Database with transactional data.
XProtect Retail is compatible with all XProtect VMS products, except XProtect Essential+.
There are no XProtect Retail specific Milestone Care Plus options available. However, it is mandatory to purchase Milestone Care Plus
coverage for the underlying XProtect platform that is used together with the XProtect Retail solution.
Standard Purchase of an XProtect Retail solution requires purchase of a mandatory XProtect Retail Integration Service (MSCXPR) that
• Assistance in scoping and defining the retail solution
• Assistance during the development phase of the integration
Milestone also offers customized development of integration into the Retail solution on a fixed price basis. For customers requiring this,
and for customers with more complex retail solutions, additional consultancy assistance can be purchased on a daily basis (MSCXPRD) to
• Analysis of customer specific systems to be integrated with the retail solution
• Implementation of the retail solution (data and function integration)
• Optimization of the data base performance
• Test and document of the retail solution
• Assistance during the deployment of the solution (camera setup, mapping of tills in the system, etc.)