Transmitter is a module for connecting third-party detectors to Ajax security system. It transmits alarms and notifies when the tamper of the third-party detector triggers. The module is equipped with its own accelerometer, which protects it from dismounting. It runs on batteries and can supply power to the connected detector. Transmitter operates within the Ajax security system, by connecting via the protected Jeweller protocol to the hub. It is not intended to use the device in third-party systems.
- Connecting a device with a NC/NO contact type
- 3.3 V power supply for a connected wired device
- Quick pairing with the security system via QR code
- Supporting pulse or bistable operation mode
- Selecting one of eight types of wired device events
- Remote control and configuring via the Ajax apps
Name: AJAX 42854.18.NC3 Module for Integrating a Wired Third-Party Device into AJAX, AJAX SYSTEMS CH, AJAX
Category: AJAX, Intrusion, Alarm Control Panels & Keypads, Control Panel Modules
Country of Origin: Ukraine. Country of origin is subject to change.