The NX-3200 / NetLinx NX Integrated Controller is a programmable network appliance specifically designed to control AV and building technology using multiple analog and digital formats. The NX-3200 provides a scalable platform for the future by combining high performance, backward compatibility and extensive network security features. The NX-3200 adds more ports to the NX-2200, giving it the ability to integrate a larger number of devices. The NX-3200 controls a wide variety of components including audio/video conferencing, projectors, DVD and Blu-ray players, lights, thermostats and other electronic equipment found in larger spaces. With these technology-driven environments, the NX-3200 also provides solutions for future expansion and enables the addition of more devices and control capabilities.
- NX Master Security firmware is ideal for enterprise, education, and government policies requiring secure communication over a computer network in line with security standards expected by the IT industry of any equipment running on an enterprise.
- The NX-3200 is ideally suited to the requirements of large lecture halls, board rooms, media rooms, and integrated homes with advanced control and automation features.
- With a large local port complement and enhanced security features like Dual NIC, the NX-3200 can handle greater challenges of a large AV system, conferencing, HVAC, lights, security, power management, and many similar specialized applications requiring extensive control with maximum physical ports.
- Larger Port Configuration – 8/8/8/8 (Serial, Relay, IR, Digital I/O), versus 4/4/4/4 for the NX-2200
- Dual NIC – The LAN port is used to connect the master to an external network, and the ICSLAN ports connect to AMX or third-party A/V equipment isolated from the primary network, providing rock-solid security
- IPv6 – Supports Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6), the communications protocol that provides an identification and location system for computers on networks and routes traffic across the Internet