The Atlona AT-HDVS-150-TX is a 3×1 switcher and HDBaseT transmitter with two HDMI inputs and a VGA input with audio. Video signals up to 1080p, plus embedded audio can be transmitted up to 230 feet (70 meters). The HDVS-150-TX is designed for use with the AT-HDVS-150-RX receiver and HD scaler, and can serve as the central component of a compact, automated AV system with the convenience of automatic input selection and display control. The switcher is remotely powered by the HDVS-150-RX through Power over Ethernet (PoE).
The HDVS-150-TX combines the benefits of auto-switching and integrated display control, and the advantages of HDBaseT signal transmission. It incorporates many popular integration convenience features while delivering excellent value for classrooms, huddle rooms, and meeting spaces.
Surface mounting brackets are provided with the HDVS-150-TX for easy under-table, furniture, or on-wall installation.
The Atlona AT-HDVS-150-TX-PSK is identical to the AT-HDVS-150-TX, with the addition of local powering capability and an external power supply. This makes it ideal for extending AV and control directly to a projector with an HDBaseT input. The AT-HDVS-150-TX can serve as the central component of a small, automated AV system through automatic input selection, and by sending RS-232 control commands to the display. With automatic display control capability, the AT-HDVS-150-TX can power the display on or off whenever a source is connected or disconnected from the unit.Applications
- Education environments
- Corporate environments
3×1 HDBaseT switcher
Designed for point-to-point extension to the ATHDVS-150-RX HD scaling receiver
- Features two HDMI inputs plus a VGA input with audio.
- Allows advanced HDMI display devices to be used with legacy VGA sources.
- Extends AV up to 230 feet (70 meters) @ 1080p or 1920×1200.
- Provides a cost-effective yet compact, automated AV system with the convenience of automatic input selection and display control.
Long distance HDMI extension
- Transmits AV up to 230 feet (70 meters) @ 1080p or 130 feet (40 meters) @ 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
Remotely powered via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- EIEEE 802.3af PoE Powered Device (PD).
- Power for transmitter is supplied by AT-HDVS-150- RX over HDBaseT.
Automatic input selection using hot plug detection
- Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status.
- Enables simplified, automatic system operation with no user intervention necessary.
Automatic display control (when connected to the HDVS-150-RX)
- Automatically changes display power state based on active or standby mode of the switcher (in conjunction with the HDVS-150-RX). Control signals to display are transmitted via RS-232.
- Eliminates the need for a complex control system.
Front panel input selection and on/off controls
- Overrides auto-switching when more than one active source is present.
- Simple manual operation allows presenter to maintain control of AV system.
- Rear panel USB port provides an easy means for device updates.
- Ensures long-term system return on investment.