The Atlona AT-OPUS-46M, AT-OPUS-68M, and AT-OPUS-810M are part of the Opus™ Series of HDMI® to HDBaseT™ matrix switchers for high dynamic range (HDR) formats. These 4x6, 6x8, and 8x10 matrix switchers are HDCP 2.2 compliant and support 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. The Opus Series enables flexible routing to HDBaseT outputs plus two additional HDMI outputs, and is compatible with the Atlona AT-OPUS-RX receiver or AT-JUNO-451-HDBT switcher for transmission of HDMI, Ethernet pass-through, and bidirectional IR and RS-232 control signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over CAT6a/7 cable. Visually lossless VESA Display Stream Compression (DSC) enables HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 signal extension over HDBaseT with no latency. Opus matrix switchers are equipped with a comprehensive host of audio and control system integration features, making them ideal for a wide range of residential and commercial applications requiring multi-zone AV distribution.Key FeaturesHDBaseT outputs for transmission of HDMI, Ethernet, power, and control up to 330 feet (100 meters)
Two HDMI outputs
- Extends HDMI up to 330 feet (100 meters) @ 4K HDR using CAT6a/7 cable. Bidirectional extension of RS-232, IR, and Ethernet control signals.
- Delivers 4K HDR extension to AT-OPUS-RX receivers, or AT-JUNO-451-HDBT switchers with HDBaseT input.
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- Opus Series matrix switchers include two 4K HDR HDMI outputs.
- Provides additional flexibility to facilitate a variety of output needs and destinations.
Visually lossless VESA Display Stream Compression
- Ideal for new and emerging 4K/UHD and HDR-capable sources and displays. Supports HDR10 @ 60 Hz and Dolby Vision @ 30 Hz, as well as HLG.
- Fully supports video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats in the HDMI 2.0b specification.
Flexible, independent audio matrix switcher
- Enables HDBaseT transmission of HDMI up to 18 Gbps using extremely light video compression.
- Innovative signal extension solution delivers very high, pristine image quality.
Comprehensive IR control management for sources and displays
- Provides audio matrix routing for the analog audio outputs from any of the source HDMI audio inputs, TOSLINK inputs, analog audio inputs, and the return audio from any television over HDBaseT.
- Simultaneous TOSLINK and analog stereo outputs provided for each HDBaseT and HDMI output. Flexible options for integrating with whole-house audio systems.
- Direct interfacing of IR from a control processor to each HDBaseT output.
- Opus Series also allows remote IR control of source devices from OPUS-RX locations.