The Bose PowerMatch PM4500 configurable professional power amplifier provides concert-quality sound with a high level of scalability and configurability for fixed installation sound reinforcement systems. Ethernet-equipped versions enable network configuration, control and monitoring, and an expansion slot supports input from optional digital audio accessory cards. PowerMatch amplifiers utilize numerous Bose technologies to deliver an unprecedented combination of performance, efficiency and ease of installation-all in a reliable, proprietary design.
- QuadBridge Technology allows each 4-channel loudspeaker block to be configured as Mono, V-Bridge, I-Share or Quad modes, allowing the total available power of the amplifier block to be allocated to one or more output channels
- PowerMatch amplifiers can be fully configured using ControlSpace Designer software via the front panel USB connection, or the rear panel Ethernet connection
- Auto-Standby/Auto-Wake function
- Dual voltage and current feedback loop
- Regenerative 4-quadrant power supply enables higher power density while allowing the re-use of energy from reactive loads that is normally wasted in conventional Class-D designs
- Fast-tracking power factor correction (PFC)
Name: Bose Professional PM4500N PowerMatch 4-Channel Amplifier, Bose Corporation, Bose
Category: Bose, Pro AV, Commercial Audio, Pro Amplifiers, AV Conferencing Solutions
Country of Origin: Mexico. Country of origin is subject to change.