The CT-V900-A is at the heart of every Centaur access control system. The Centaur Server, hardware expansion modules, multi-purpose inputs, card readers, keypads and outputs are connected directly to the CT-V900-A. Multi-controller systems are networked via the RS-485 communication bus (or using the optional CA-ETHER-A over a TCP/IP network). Distributed database architecture allows each controller to make split-second decisions without needing to communicate with the Centaur server.
- Control 2 doors (Reader In / REX Out) or 1 Door (Reader In / Reader Out)
- Add up to 6 more doors to the CT-V900-A using the CA-A470-A expansion module
- 10,920 on-board card database
- 16 on-board inputs (*using ATZ 2R/3R)
- 2 on-board 12 Vdc or 24 Vdc field-selectable lock outputs
- 2 on-board Form C dry contact relay outputs (N/O – N/C)
- E-Bus technology add-on hardware modules can be up to 1220m (4000ft) away from the CT-V900-A
- 2.5A switching power supply
- Supports common Wiegand, Track 2 ABA (mag stripe) and BCD (keypad) formats
Name: CDVI CT-V900-A Centaur 2-Door Controller, CDVI Group, CDVI
Category: CDVI, Access Control, Control Panels, Control Panels
Country of Origin: France. Country of origin is subject to change.