FTC1000 is a next-generation facial recognition and temperature detection solution, for high security biometric access control and health management. This visual recognition terminal delivers the latest technology in a sleek and modern design to match any interior aesthetic. You can register up to 30,000 faces that can be recognised even if the user is wearing a PPE mask, and measure body temperatures to within 0.3°C accuracy. The FTC1000 is a secure and easy-to-use system that ensures hygienic touch-free access while monitoring vital health data to keep everyone safe. *This is not a medical device and should not be used in the diagnosis of any disease or other conditions.
- Facial recognition, temperature detection
- Up to 30,000 face capacity
- Temperature sensor with 0.3°C accuracy
- Different columns are available at desktop (C20), child (C60) and adult height (C110)
- Ideal for health management
- Stand-alone or Wiegand biometric solution
- 30,000 faces capacity
- Response speed: 200 ms
- Detects body temperature and mask
- Relay output: C-NO-NC
Name: CDVI FTC-1000 Biometric Temperature Measurement with AI Facial Recognition, CDVI Group, CDVI
Category: CDVI, Access Control, Touchless Access Control
Country of Origin: Taiwan. Country of origin is subject to change.