The DH-IPC-HDW8441X-3D offers cutting-edge Analytics+ that use complex real-time algorithms to deliver accurate people counting and flow statistics. The camera uses an advanced Vision Processor Unit (VPU) for high-performance machine vision and visual awareness. The advanced VPU allows for complex vision applications that are impossible with conventional ISPs.
The dual 4MP sensors work in combination to deliver a single video stream that captures 3D depth in the image, offering improved accuracy as compared to single-sensor cameras. The dual-sensor technology captures an object’s height, letting the camera better distinguish between people and other objects.
The camera offers several distinct people counting functions: Line Crossing, Regional Count, and Queue Management. The line crossing function counts the number of people crossing a defined lines, and offers maximum/minimum height detection to help filter objects that are too tall or too small. The Regional function counts the number of people in four (4) distinct, user-defined regions. Finally, the Queue Management function keeps count of the number of people waiting in a defined area and triggers an alert if the number or the wait time exceeds a defined threshold.
• Two (2) 1/2.8-in. 4MP Progressive-scan CMOS Sensors
• Three (3) Stream Encoding
• Smart H.265+ and Smart H.264+ Dual Codecs
• 4MP (2560 X 1440) at 30 fps; 2.8 mm Fixed Lens
• Advanced, Accurate People Counting: Supports Line Crossing, Regional
• People Counting and Queue Management
• Analytics+ Functions — Perimeter Protection with Active Alarm
• ArcticPro Series Camera — Operational down to -40 °C (–40 °F)
• True Day/Night IR Cut Filter
• Built-in Microphone and Speaker
• Maximum IR Length 20 m (66 ft)
• IP67 Ingress Protection and IK10 Vandal Resistance
• Five-year Warranty*