The R300-HD is a robust handheld UHF wireless system, suitable for any application where the convenience of a handheld transmitter is required. The HT-300 metal handheld transmitter is made to withstand the rigors of daily use while remaining comfortable and light-weight in your hand. The PL22 dynamic microphone is the perfect all-around microphone for singing, speaking engagements, and emcees. The cardioid pickup pattern rejects sounds from the surroundings, helps control audio feedback, and still allows an experienced vocalist to work the microphone. The receiver's dual antenna diversity helps avoid signal dropouts, and its durable metal frame and chassis can either be used on a tabletop, or rack-mounted with optional rack mounting hardware.
- ClearScanTM - find the clearest channel available with the touch of one button
- EZsyncTM - infrared channel transfer from receiver to transmitter for easy and error-free setup
- PL22 cardioid dynamic microphone element for crisp, clear vocals in any application
- Rugged metal transmitters with backlit LCD display and battery gauge
- Bodypack with TA4 connector - compatible with all Electro-Voice lapel and head-worn microphones for easy upgrades
- 14-hour battery life from two AA alkaline batteries
- 32 preset channels, with compatible groups of 8 channels for simultaneous use
- Detachable half-wave receiver TNC antennas enable use with APD4 antenna distribution system
- Metal receiver chassis with optional rack-mount ears and front-mount antenna cables.
Name: Electro-Voice R300-HD Handheld System with PL22 Dynamic Microphone, The Bosch Group, Electro-Voice by Bosch
Category: Electro-Voice by Bosch, Pro AV, Commercial Audio, Pro Microphones, Headphones & Headsets
Country of Origin: China. Country of origin is subject to change.