The next generation of Marinco Cordset.
The EEL™ (Easily Engaged Lock) ShorePower Cordset has a jaw-clamp design that offers one-handed operation. Simply squeeze the wings, align and insert into your boat’s existing inlet then release and rotate to create a secure, waterproof seal. A built in light in the center of the female (boat side) connector makes connecting to shorepower at night easy. LED power indicator lights at both ends confirm that power is running through the cord and serve as an alert that the cord is plugged into the shore side power source.
- Designed for use with standard inlets (NEMA)
- Single-handed operation with secondary locking feature
- No sealing ring required
- Patented jaw-clamp technology provides a watertight seal every time
- Built-in cord light for added safety; alert light indicates if you are plugged into the dock and cord is powered
- Power indicator light on both ends informs you full power is flowing through the cord
- Meets and exceeds rigorous UL testing standards
- Five-year warranty
Connections: NEMA SS2-50R Female Twist-Lock with EEL and SS2-50P Male Twist-Lock
Cable Size: 6AWG
Material: PVC jacket, nylon plug bodies, nickel-plated brass contacts