The 2 series are versatile, all-in-one, electric strikes that combine strength and convenience in a sleek design. The RCI F2164 & 2364 strikes feature an adjustable deadbolt keeper and deadlatch ramp allowing them to flexibly work with most locks. The "Saw-tooth Adjustment Locator" makes installation simple. It allows the installer to move the deadbolt keeper, or plug and deadlatch ramp vertically to align with a wide variety of mortise locks with offset latches. It also includes a trim plate to cover up an irregular frame cut-out. Everything you need for the strike is in the box, including a faceplate for centerline latch entry.
- Versatile strike designed to work with most locks
- Accommodates 1/2" (12.7mm) to 3/4" (19mm) latch projection
- Adjustable deadbolt keeper and deadlatch ramp
- Accommodates up to 1" deadbolt (night-latch function only, bolt will not release)
- Plug-in wire connectors
- Runs cool - solenoid design prevents keeper from heating up
- Trim plate included to cover up irregular frame cut-out
- Stainless steel ensures superior strength and creates a sleek aesthetic
- Includes two keeper shims - 1/16" (1.5mm) and 1/8" (3mm) -for horizontal adjustment for misaligned frames (unique sliding design)
Name: RCI F21649 2 Series All-in-One Electric Strike Fire Rated, 9" Faceplate, dormakaba Holding, RCI by dormakaba
Category: RCI by dormakaba, Access Control, Locking Devices, Electric Strikes
Country of Origin: Canada. Country of origin is subject to change.